ResponseCRM offers user-managed GEO blocking, by allowing you to select which countries and states you would like to prevent from purchasing your products. This will prevent consumers from the blocked location from ordering and shipping to their destinations. To add a GEO block:
1. Navigate to the CRM Menu Administration > Blacklist System
2. Click on the "+ New" button
3. Select Country/State as the block type.
4. In order to have a GEO block apply to all of your products, do not select a specific product under the Product dropdown. If you would only like to block one product, simply select the product within the dropdown.
5. Select the desired country and state to disable from ordering your products. If you would like to block a whole country, do not select a state option.
6. The GEO block will now show up under your Blacklist menu. You can delete it by clicking on the trash can icon on the right.