1. Within your Site ID Settings/Configuration page (CRM menu CRM > Sites), click on the three dotted icon on the site you want to add coupons to, and select Edit.
2. Scroll down to where you see "Enabled Coupons" and enable it.
3. Scroll down to Coupons and click on "+ New"
4. Enter Coupon Code (not case sensitive)
5. Select Discount Type, between Flat Price or Percentage.
6. Select product(s) or select Whole Order.
7. Select to add Recurring Coupons (will not work with Whole Order discount types).
8. Enter discount amount for Flat Price or percentage for Percentage Discount, and save.
If adding a Recurring Coupon, select a product and enter an Initial Discount for the initial order, and a Recurring Discount for continuity orders. You can also limit the number of recurring coupon discounts by entering a limit within Maximum Cycles, then Save.
Once complete, click Save at the top of the page.
For information of how to use coupon codes through the API, refer to our API guide: