ResponseCRM offers user-managed blocking for either IP addresses, Phone numbers, Addresses, and email addresses, by allowing you to select the desired block. This will prevent consumers from these blocked categories from ordering and shipping to their destinations. To add a block:
1. Navigate to the CRM Menu Administration > Blacklist System
2. Click on the "+ New" button
3. Select either IP address, Phone, Address, or Email.
4. In order to have a block apply to all of your products, do not select a specific product under the Product dropdown. If you would only like to block one product, simply select the product within the dropdown.
5. Enter the desired item to block within the input field.
6. The block will now show up under your Blacklist menu. You can delete it by clicking on the trash can icon on the right.