ResponseCRM offers user-managed BIN blocking, by allowing you to enter problematic BIN sequences within the Blacklist database. To add a BIN:
1. Navigate to the CRM Menu Administration > Blacklist System
2. Click on the "+ New"
3. Select Card Bin as the block type.
4. In order to have the BIN block apply to all of your products, do not select a specific product under the Product dropdown. If you would only like to block one product, simply select the product within the dropdown.
5. Enter the 6 digit card BIN sequence within the Card Bin field and then click Save.
6. The BIN block will now show up under your Blacklist menu. You can delete it by clicking on the trash can icon on the right.